Saturday, November 17, 2007

Observation FMNP grad

The following is part of a note sent from Trudy Rech who took a FMNP course here several years ago but has since moved to Collier County. I thought it might be of interest to folks:

"I have some really interesting experiences with critters in our area. We have Big Cypress fox squirrels, and gopher tortoises in the area. Tuesday, we had a panther in our yard too! I just found tracks but my next door neighbor actually had the big cat in his truck! His dog chased it. He left his windows down and the cat sat in the truck for a while until the dog was called inside. His wife saw it also and my husband got a pretty good look as well. "

Visit Trudy's blog at http://trudybentleyrech-artist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and rated G for all audiences ;o)