ACTIVE EXPLORATION AT DUETTE PRESERVE
Duette Preserve Naturalist Class
Melissa Cain Nell
Discover Duette Preserve's habitat, wildlife, and plants.
HEADWATERS OF TAMPA BAY, SARASOTA BAY AND
CHARLOTTE HARBOR ESTUARIES
HEALTHY UPLANDS = HEALTHY WATER
WAGON TOUR SCHEDULE – 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 NOON
Friday, January 21, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Friday November, 11, 2011
· Guided by Preserve Rangers and Naturalists.
· Featuring natural/restored habitats and cultural history.
· Bring a cushion and your lunch. Water will be provided.
· This event is provided at no charge. Note: Bathroom facilities are limited.
· Reservations required. Call 792-8314
Hosted by the Manatee-Sarasota Fish and Game Association, Inc. in partnership with Manatee County’s Natural Resources Department. Grant sponsorship from Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program.
For more on Manatee County programs, visit their website.