Sunday, December 21, 2008

The new season's issue of the Camp Bayou Buzzzz! is now available

Welcome to Winter!
The new season's issue of the Camp Bayou Buzzzz! is now available on-line at http://campbayou.org/newsletters/winter2008.pdf.
If you have difficulty accessing it from the website, let me know and I will try to email you the pdf (the file is often too large to send through email- that's why it's posted online).
As always, if you prefer to be removed from the newsletter distribution list, let me know and I will comply. If you are getting duplicate emails, I'd be happy to take care of that too.
Hope your holidays are enjoyable and your New Year better than the old one ;o).

Dolly Cummings
www.campbayou.org

"I do not understand how any one can live without some small place of enchantment to turn to." Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings (Cross Creek)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and rated G for all audiences ;o)