- Develops, refines, and implements CCMP activities related to research, restoration, monitoring, and data management. Coordinates with CHNEP partners so that the study area has consistent and comparable data.
- Manages CHNEP's technical projects including developing and refining projects through the Management Conference, advertising scopes of work, and managing projects.
- Manages the inter-agency Coastal Charlotte Harbor Monitoring Network, including performing annual field audits.
- Organizes technical workshops and conferences. Ensures that proceedings are published.
- Serves as staff to the CHNEP Technical Advisory Committee, including developing agenda packets, minutes, and coordinating with TAC Chairs. Aids with the Management and Policy Committees as needed.
- Researches, compiles, analyze and display data for problem solving and publication.
- Presents information in various forums and formats.
- Attends and participates in various meetings related to research, restoration, monitoring, and data management throughout the watershed and elsewhere.
- Works cooperatively and positively with a variety of disciplines including elected officials, scientists, and citizens, including presenting scientific information in meaningful ways.
- Contributes to public outreach materials such as writing articles for the program newsletter and website, providing technical reviews of materials that are produced for the public, and responding to inquiries from the public.
- Contributes to grant and funding applications.
- Performs related work as required.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around